Saturday, April 30, 2016

New cases ahoy! Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and LG G5!

UAG and Supcase Unicorn Beetle for Galaxy S7 Edge

New cases came in :) 

UAG for LG G5

Exciting devices! :) Exciting cases! Especially with this generation of devices, I wouldn't dare NOT use a case. I mean, come on! LG G5 has a very thin glass screen, as well as a painted body which can easily be scratched (and when I say easily, I mean very easily... I've seen in the forums that people can do it with their phone). And the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is all glass! Yes, while it might not shatter in your hand, a drop could shatter the screen or back... The back I wouldn't mind as much since it would be in a case, but the screen is the most important thing for me... If I get a single scratch I can't bare to look at it any more.

Stay tuned!